1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
- I find it really hard to come up with things I feel are "random." I try too hard to be clever or interesting and then they feel too over-thought to be random...
- I play with Brian Froud's Faeries Oracle cards to jump start my creativity and writing. I often get in touch with my intuition with them.
- I love Van Morrison. Something about his voice just does it for me. "Comfortably Numb"... *sigh* Good stuff.
- There's a commercial for one of the dating sites that has a question that I misread as "I find humor in every situation." At first I thought "nah... there's gotta be some situations that are too serious for humor." But no, it turns out that I can find humor in ANY situation. Luckily, I'm married to a man who also has the ability to find humor in any (yes, any) situation. One day I'll tell the story of my first cat's dying...
- I've been doing bead work since I was 12, when my grandpa taught me the importance of buying in bulk. I made a killing in the 80's on friendship bracelets!
- My favorite takeout Italian food is chicken Parmesan and Chinese its chicken and broccoli.
- Because my family loves the Spongebob Squarepants theme song so much (and we sing it with such gusto when it comes on) my son's first word was "Spongebob."
(rats, most of my blogging friends have already been tagged!)
Laura at Cafe Entrepreneur: http://joyfulmarketing.typepad.com/
(Sorry all -five will have to be good enough! Tag, you're all it! Enjoy!)
What are seven random things about you? How could you change those seven to seven different ones that made you seem like a completely different person (while still being exactly who you are?)