Thursday, January 10, 2008

Transitioning Back


I recently emailed a friend to wish him a happy birthday. His response was mostly and apology for not emailing more often (with some catch-up details thrown in for good measure.) We go through this little exchange any time one of us emails the other. Admittedly, we don't email each other very often but we could save ourselves so much angst if we'd just agreed that this is the way our relationship works and that it's perfect that way.

Now, the more clever readers out there will have realized that this teaching tale was a round about way of saying "Hi, I'm back to blogging!" without actually going on at great length about how bad I feel about being away from my virtual community for so long. The trip to Zürich was wonderful, with few pictures to show for it, and the last few days have been spent playing New Year's "resolution" catch-up.

Here's what I've been working on:








A collage, a treasure map, a 1 year vision - call it what you will but it's the visual version of a homework assignment for my business coaching group. And now I gotta go because I've got an hour and a half to finish the essay. WooHoo! Just like college!!

What does you upcoming year LOOK like?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome back!

Annie Z said...

Hey Deb, nice to see you back. Your kitty is SOOOO adorable!
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ditto about the cat. See you soon!

March said...

:)