Monday, December 31, 2007

Guten Taag from Switzerland

I have missed yet another Sacred Life Sunday but this week with good cause! I am writing today from the heart of Zürich, looking out over the Old City, having seen the wonderful Chagall windows yesterday (which I didn't even know existed.) Its quite wild to try to log onto Blogger when it pops up in German.

Unlike my last trip, this trip to Europe was anticipated and has been delightful. The kids are adjusting surprisingly well and we've spent time with some lovely people.

Tonight is New Years Eve and I find it weird and magical that I will be in another country, half way across the world. I have my little rituals that I do every year that, fortunately, travel well and tonight I will look at the year ahead from a slightly altered perception. I wonder what changes that will bring in 2008...

Sorry about the lack of photos but we've been having too good a time to bother witht eh camera. Happy New Year and I'll "see" you all in 2008! With Affection, Deb

What changes your perceptions?

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Deb, I hope you have a great trip and enjoy yourself and your family immensely. Happy new year to you, too! Love and joy, O

Kara said...

Happy New Year! WOW Zurich!

Karen said...

Have a fantastic 2008!

Angela said...

Happy New Year to you! Those windows are fantastic - I'm so jealous of your travels. :)

Annie Z said...

Wow, how exciting! I look forward to seeing your photos when you return!
Annie
xxx

Unknown said...

can't wait to see some pictures!
missed ya much!
were the cats and dog going nutso?
LOL