Friday, February 27, 2009

Story-Beads in Abundance

An abundance of Story-Beads!! Havi Brooks and her duck amiga Selma over at Fluent Self have commisioned a signature set of Story-Beads to launch her latest venture. This is what 80 sets of Story-Beads looks like just before blessing and packaging and shipping.

I wish everyone could reach through the "internets" and grab a handful because they feel...substancial and heavy and smooth and good.


Helper mouse and the DeStuckification duck are itching to head out and start their new life with all of Havi's clients. I'm just psyched to be touching the lives of what are sure to be a bunch of very cool people.

Do you own a business (or know someone who has a business) that would be a good match for a signature set of Story-Beads - a set not like any other in the world that reflects what's important to you and your clients, using symbols and beads that tell your story? Drop me a line... I'm sure Havi and Selma would attest to how much fun designing the sets are - and as for using them, I'll keep everyone up to date on their furthering story.

Who doesn't love a bit of a shameless plug?


2 comments:

Olivia said...

Good for you, Deb, what a great idea! Nice to see you "back" :) xo, O

Leonora said...

They look like Medusa's hair!

It's a great idea. Maybe I'll do the same for my business.