Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stuck in Folsom Prison

There's a potential new family member on the horizon but until he's neutered, well, let's just say he's singing the blues:

"Well if they freed me from this prison,
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
Far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away....."

-Johnny Cash

I'll keep you informed.

Who have you welcomed into your family lately?

6 comments:

Annie Z said...

How beautiful he is! Soooo cuuuuuuute!
Annie
xxx

storyteller said...

Chuckling ... maybe this what I could have done with Ms. Kitty when I brought Molly home initially. If I'd put them in kennels next to one another, might they have bonded & become friends? We'll never know. Wish I'd thought of this back then.

Deborah said...

Just as likely Ms. Kitty and Molly would have planned a run for it and gotten halfway up the wall before the guard (you) would have to shoot 'em. Yeah, that's another Johnny Cash song! They rarely get away in Johnny Cash songs.

Angela said...

What a cutie! I have a relatively new kitty, to, adopted from a friend that went traveling. She's wonderful.

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

awww...what a sweetie! Looks so soft. I want to pet him! Bev

thailandchani said...

He's beautiful! :)