Monday, February 11, 2008

Bravery Without Judgement


The last time I tried to post to Wikipedia I didn't follow protocol quite right and they removed my posting and blocked my account. It was very (read "irrationally") upsetting. It's taken me all this time, and the support of my coaching group, to try it again. Tonight I did!


I know what I'm talking about when it comes to non-denominational prayer beads. It isn't just that I've built a business around them -- I feel called to do this work. Spiritual practices - Story-Beads and other non-denominational prayer beads among them - are my area of expertise. I won't let something like a little fear stand in the way of living that truth.
What fear could you lock in the closet long enough to achieve something that scares the pants off of ya?

1 comment:

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Deborah, congrats on walking through your fear...One of my big blocks is fear of failure...when it comes to pursing my really big dreams...I'm working on it though!