Monday, June 30, 2008

Celebrations

I am officially a published author!

(OK, so maybe I should count the PTO president's letter that used to go out in the monthly newsletter but that never felt very official.)

Marilyn over at ReEnchant Planet Earth accepted my piece and we've decided to further the relationship. So, if you'd like to learn more about the practice of story in our day to day lives, I invite you to sign up for their newsletter (and maybe even consider sharing a story yourself.)




So between that and Story-Beads one year anniversary this past weekend there's plenty to celebrate over this way!

What are you celebrating?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Congratulations, Deb, on both accounts. Your story is beautiful, Love, Olivia

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Congrats Deborah! Way to go! Today, I'm celebrating abundance, rest, friendships and peace...and...reconnecting with passion. Happy Sunday! Beverly